Educational events throughout Scotland, from all the main providers of educational events for GPs (see below).
Wonding how to meed your CPD requirements or PDP objectives? For face-to-face learning and hybrid learning courses, look at the lists of events below and click on the More button for a full list.
- View events in your region - click on the map to the right or follow a link: East Scotland, North East Scotland, North Scotland, South East Scotland, West Scotland.
- Region listings may exclude some national events occurring near to you - see below for more.
- Some events may only be advertised locally via email. Check out your region page (click on the map) to find out what other events and learning opportunities occur in your area.
- Most areas have active Practice-Based Small Group Learning nearby or via video conference. To find out about local groups in your area, visit the PBSGL website.
- For online learning, check out E-Learning for Health, Pulse Learning, RCGP E-Learning, GP Online Medical Education, MIMS Learning and BMJ Learning.